Friday, January 29, 2010

Fave Friday Week 2



I'm at that age where all of my friends are having babies. In fact, it's happening so fast I hardly keep up with all of the gift giving. I love shopping and I am always on the lookout for something thoughtful, fun and unique. Still, I don't have a ton of money to spend and I want the gifts I give to be useful and from the heart.

I came across The Vintage Pearl thanks to the amazing moms at Cool Mom Picks. They featured one of TVP's initial necklaces's and a rockin' coupon to go along with it!! Too good to pass up, I immediately ordered a few of them as Christmas gifts for some mamas I know. And of course, I purchased one for myself that I still have not taken off. It's super comfy to wear and even after wearing it in the shower, it remains untarnished. WAHOO!

Recently, I found myself trolling for a gift for a friend who is ready to pop and I came across another Vintage Pearl gem, these adorable engraved keepsake spoons. What I love most about them is their nostalgic, vintage kinda feel. We use metal baby spoons in our house (ones my husband used when he was a baby-awww), so I was super psyched to see these. Sterling silver spoons were a popular gift back in the day but thank goodness these are stainless cause this mama ain't polishing! Great twist on an old classic. Practical yet perfectly adorable. Go get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment