Saturday, March 14, 2009

Have your drink and eat it too?

Frozen Mojito Cake-tails

Last summer, I developed some no-bake cake recipes for Every Day with Rachael Ray. I mentioned before that my husband is a huge Mojito fan, and he is a huge ice cream fan as well. I swear, I could make the most decadent cake or the gooeiest brownies and he would always prefer a bowl of strawberry ice cream (snoore!). Anyway, I am particularly proud of myself for this recipe. Using my husbands faves as inspiration, I came up with the Mojito Cake-tail. Yes! That's right! A cocktail in mini ice-cream cake form. Summer's almost here so go and rock this recipe!

Kid Friendly version: Leave out the rum and this treat will be a prefect sweet treat for the kiddos.
Go here for the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment